“One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two languages open every door along the way. ”
• Students should understand and agree that TryTalko teachers are responsible for determining how tutoring services will be completed, as well as the preparation and additional work necessary to properly perform a satisfactory tutoring service.
• Students agree to engage in sessions for the sole purpose of practicing their language skills.
• Students have the right to express themselves and participate freely in the session . However, they are expected to treat the teacher with courtesy and respect. Offensive or inappropriate language is not to be used in any form of communication.
• Students agree that they will not:
1. Publish falsehoods or misrepresentations.
2. Submit material that is unlawful , threatening , harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive.
3. Post or share links to competitive services.
• In case students or teachers miss their lessons : If students or teachers miss their lesson, both can agree to reschedule the lesson through TryTalko booking system. However, in the event that a disagreement or reported problem is raised to be a dispute and TryTalko is asked to mediate, we will use the guidelines outlined in the Terms of Service. TryTalko's decision on the dispute is final. Please note that in the case of a dispute, it is up to the teacher and the student to provide proof to TryTalko to support their positions.
• In case students are late for their lessons : In case students are late for their lessons, teachers will be waiting for them to start teaching, but they are not required to make up for the lost teaching time.
• Recording Content : Sessions may be recorded or monitored. Students hereby consent to the monitoring or recording of any session they engage in. TryTalko uses such recordings for any business purpose, including without limitation for purposes of tutor evaluation, tutor training, dispute resolution and improving the service.
Students must not contact their teachers asking for lessons outside of TryTalko system. They should agree that lessons must be scheduled and paid for through the TryTalko booking system.
If the student is willing to book lessons through the Trytalko system, this is fine. If the student is trying to recruit teachers off of TryTalko or avoid using the TryTalko booking system, this is not acceptable and should be reported to TryTalko Support.
If there are any problems, we hope teachers and students can come to an agreement. If they are not able to reach an agreement, then they should contact TryTalko Team.